106/211 Dorcas Street,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3040139
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inner-city living at its best
This sleek and stylish, designer one bedroom plus study apartment captures the ultimate inner-city living experience. With a thoughtful floor plan and a vista of uniqueness, this well designed and impeccably finished boutique development sets it above all others. Situated in the heart of South Melbourne, close to Clarendon Street shops, cafes and transport as well as the iconic South Melbourne Market. Only moments to Albert Park Lake, The Botanical Gardens, National Gallery, CBD, MCG and so much more.
- Secure entrance with intercom facilities and lift access
- Master bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Separate study
- Sleek kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Sunny and roomy living/dining space opening onto your private balcony
- Separate and stylish bathroom
- Energy-efficient inverted air conditioning/heating system
- Laundry Facilities
- Single secure underground car park and storage cage accessed via car lift
Reduced rent of $370 per week for 6 months, rent will be increased to $390.00 per week thereafter.
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in South Melbourne includes reverse cycle air-conditioning, air-conditioning, and study. Apply to rent 106/211 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how