105 Princes Highway,
Werribee, VIC 3030
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th December 2020
Rent ID: 4153346
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bring A Marvel To Life.
****Private Inspections Only*****
Given the recent easing of restriction for Melbourne Metro, First National Westwood can now commence private inspections of residential rental properties. Please email your enquiry making sure you have stated your full name, phone number and email address and one of our dedicated leasing team members will arrange a suitable time for you to inspect your chosen property. If you feel uncomfortable attending an inspection there are still a few other ways which you can apply. Each property has a video and photos which you may view, or you can arrange for one of our leasing team to conduct a virtual inspection. If you wish to then apply you will be given a code and you can send through a 1Form application.
Everyone who attends a private inspection must follow our strict safety protocols and keep a safe distance from our staff at all times. Should these guidelines not be met you will be refused entry into the property.
Situated on Princes Highway, within walking distance to GoTAFE Werribee Campus, U-Vet Werribee Animal Hospital, Werribee Mercy Hospital, Hoppers Crossing Train Station & a very short drive to Watton Street, Hoppers Crossing Shopping precinct and Freeway access sits this home that will take your breath away.
Built in a time where entertaining was as important as creature comforts, this wonderful property has something for everyone.
* Three great sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Separate study or 4th bedroom
* Master bedroom with access to a huge 2 way bathroom
* Enormous open plan lounge/meals/kitchen area with built in bar and open fire place
* Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Large laundry with plenty of storage space
Outside you are greeted by an undercover deck area, low maintenance front and rear yards & carport with access to a storage room.
Features Include: Ducted heating, Split System Air-Conditioner, dishwasher, high ceilings, ceiling fans, built in bar, a position rarely found.
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Werribee
Lifestyle in Werribee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
105 Princes Highway, Werribee, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Werribee.