105 Murrindal Drive,
Rowville, VIC 3178
$2,042 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4382820
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRIGHT AND TIDY HOME
This neat and tidy four bedroom property is beautifully light filled. Conveniently situated close to day care, schools, kinder, bus routes and parks - this home is sure to meet any needs. Featuring floating floorboards throughout, centrally located kitchen with electric and gas cooking appliances plus a dishwasher. Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, a large living/dining area, ensuite to master bedroom, main bathroom and good size laundry. Outdoor contains paved undercover entertaining area and double lock up garage. Not to be missed.
* PLEASE REGISTER TO VIEW ONLINE TODAY **
** PHOTO I.D IS REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS **
PROUDLY MANAGED BY BARRY PLANT ROWVILLE-LYSTERFIELD
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rowville
Lifestyle in Rowville
You could be living at 105 Murrindal Drive, Rowville before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.