105 Great Northern Highway,
Midland, WA 6056
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3508249
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This is a very unique property indeed!!
This home is very deceiving from the front, what appears to be a single storey dwelling is in fact a two storey dwelling with two separate entrances almost like two homes in one.
Great for the family that likes their own space.
The Upper floor consists:
* Large entrance hall
* Separate lounge/family room
* Dining/meals area off the kitchen
* Kitchen with ample bench top and cupboard space
* Massive laundry off the meals/family room
* The home is tiled throughout with carpets to the bedrooms and lounge.
The Under croft floor consist of:
* 2 bedrooms
* Kitchen area with sink, workbench and cupboards
* Meals area
* 2 large living rooms/games room.
Features of the property include:
High ceilings throughout
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Ample parking outside
Midland is located approximately 17km from Perth CBS, Perth domestic and international airports close by, all major highways, Midland Gate Shopping Centre down the road, public transport, Swan Valley only five minutes up the road.
For those with school age children this home has the convenience of being located within walking distance to La Sallie College and only a short drive to Governor Stirling Senior High School. Local primary schools St Brigids and Midvale are only short drive away.
VIEWING TIMES WILL BE ADVERTISED ONCE ARRANGED. EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST VIA EMAIL OR CALLING OUR OFFICE 9274 1655.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE VIEWING.
PROFESSIONALS 5 STAR REALTY
3 Garage spaces
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Midland
Lifestyle in Midland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Midland? 105 Great Northern Highway, Midland could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how