105/90 Middleborough Road,
Blackburn South, VIC 3130
$1,630 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4122265
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury One-bedroom Apartment
This one-bedroom apartment is luxuriously finished top to toe, from the high-quality Blanco stainless steel appliances, to the Tasmanian oak hardwood floors. Accompanied with a large entertainers balcony, this property ticks all the boxes.
- Large bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Fully equiped kitchen with caesarstone bench tops, Blanco stainless-steel appliances and plenty of storage space
- Tasmanian Oak hardwood floors throughout the living spaces
- European Laundry
- Bathroom fitted with high-quality fixtures
- Large balcony accessed from the living area
- Secure basement car park with overhead storage cage
- Split-system air conditioner for year round comfort
Walking distance from the #75 tram and Burwood Heights Shopping Precinct and just a 3 minute drive to Deakin University, the location is perfect for anyone searching for a new place to call home.
READY TO APPLY NOW?
All applications are completed online via SNUG**, please click on the below link and enter the street address to apply:
**NOTE: If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackburn South
Lifestyle in Blackburn South
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Blackburn South? 105/90 Middleborough Road, Blackburn South could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.