105/49 Wickham Street,
Morningside, QLD 4170
Available 12th October 2021
Rent ID: 4569861
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Luxury Apartment in THE HENDRICK
Elegant and timeless in design, this immaculate two-bedroom, two-bathroom home with one secure car park is located inside the boutique 13-unit residency that is The Hendrick 4170.
Bringing to life a free-flowing open-plan layout, modern amenities include:
- Track directional lighting.
- A stunning kitchen with an integrated dishwasher, large stone island benchtops, stone-look panel splashbacks and European-style kitchen LED strip lighting.
- A combination of timber-look tiles and high-quality wool blend carpets utilised throughout the apartment.
- Large private balcony access with green-wall, perfect for hosting extended family and guests.
- Both bedrooms easily fit a king size bed and side tables and built-in wardrobes.
- Air-conditioned living areas and main bedroom.
- Lift to your level.
- Secure lock-up garage and bicycle facilities plus second car space!
Located just five kilometres from Brisbane's central business district, you will have easy access to the finest retail, dining and lifestyle precincts. Oxford Street, Hawthorne Road and Morningside Plaza, where several cafes, cinemas, bars and recreational spaces are located, are all nearby. In addition, train and bus services are within walking distance.
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Morningside is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 105/49 Wickham Street, Morningside.