105/38 Nott Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4218430
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light, Bright & Convenient!
One bedroom apartment in boutique development with quality fit-out, exemplified by floor-to-ceiling tiles and marble finishes in the bathroom, European appliances in the kitchen and superb timber flooring. Retreat upstairs to the communal rooftop deck with stunning 360 degree views of the bay and city skyline, or enjoy this exclusive bayside neighbourhood at Street level. Inspect and be impressed.
- 1 Bedroom with mirrored built in robes
- Sunny open plan living and dining
- Kitchen with Miele appliances and Caesar stone bench-tops
- Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and marble finishes
- Walking distance to beach, shopping, restaurants
- Car stacker for one car (restrictions apply)
- Close to CBD and vibrant St Kilda
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Port Melbourne? 105/38 Nott Street, Port Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.