105/18 Railway Crescent,
Hampton, VIC 3188
$3,041 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4602268
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beachside luxury in the heart of Hampton
An ultimate beachside lifestyle in a luxury Boutique complex. This expansive 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom as new apartment, features warm Oak floors, brilliant white and timber cabinetry, designer track lighting and Miele appliances. With a wealth of optional extras including an integrated fridge-freezer and premium block-out blinds, this climate-controlled apartment is secured by dual-point video-intercom and fob entry.
The north-facing living is bathed in natural sunlight, flowing to the spacious modern kitchen with luxurious stone benchtops, premium Miele appliances and generous storage. A huge Master suite is superbly situated, allows room for study nook and boasts an ensuite finished with wall hung vanities and concealed cistern. Both bedrooms are fitted with generous built-in-robes with additional tall boy chest of drawers at the property. Security entry with lift access to both the apartment and parking (with storage cage) complete this lock-up and leave lifestyle.
Just a 300m walk to the beach, a short stroll to Hampton St cafes and shops and public transport on your doorstep, this enviable lifestyle can be yours in time for summer!
- Oak floors
- Luxurious fully tiled bathrooms
- Separately controlled ducted air conditioning in living room and bedrooms
- Integrated fridge / freezer
- Miele appliances inc dishwasher
- Privacy and blockout blinds
- Flyscreens inc balcony doors
- Fob Building Security
- Waste disposal chutes in utility room in hallway
- Storage Cage
- Spacious underground parking
- 300 metre walk to the beach
Property Code: 2075
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hampton
Lifestyle in Hampton
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Hampton is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 105/18 Railway Crescent, Hampton.