105/15 Irving Avenue,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
$3,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3810513
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ready For Move-in Two-Bedroom Apt(Price Reduced!!)
Only minutes away from the vibrant Box Hill and all it has to offer. Shopping and dining options abound, offering something for every taste and mood. Transport, educational institutions and recreational facilities dot the landscape, while neighboring Box Hill Gardens provides residents with a serene oasis in the very center of this thriving locale.
Immaculately presented and accented by the warm tones of bamboo flooring, the open-plan living and dining area, a gourmet kitchen adjoins the living area, soft-close cabinetry and the stainless steel appliances. The roomy bedroom houses mirrored robes and is serviced by a smart deluxe bathroom, plus study room as bedroom size.
- European laundry
- Block out curtains
- Split-system heating and cooling
- Security entrance and lift
- Communal entertainment area and basement car space.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 105/15 Irving Avenue, Box Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, intercom, and balcony.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $450 Near new Spacious 2Bed 2Bath Apartment
- 506/19-21 Poplar Street,...
- $580/Week NEAR NEW TOP LEVEL 3BED 2BATH APARTMENT
- ID:3881037/17 Poplar Str...
- $440 Near new one bedroom one study room apartment
- ID:3881257/17 Poplar Str...