105/15 Bond Street,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$1,934 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th October 2020
Rent ID: 4075973
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Ticks all the boxes!
Located North of the racecourse and adjacent to the Caulfield Train Station and Monash University. With restaurants, cafes & bars lining both Carlisle Street, Glenhuntly Road, and a short walk to Green meadows Gardens, Caulfield Park or Ripponlea Estate you will not be short of activities.
Caulfield Heath will bring a new standard of luxury living. With a stunning selection of one or, one-plus, bedroom apartments that will suit the most discerning tenants, with premium features that you would normally find in a six star resort.
The apartments have been finished with the highest quality fixtures & fittings. The properties comprise:
- Open plan Kitchen features cutting edge design with a restrained colour palette & stainless steel appliances including integrated fridge cavity & dishwasher
- Spacious Living & dining space with access to private balcony/courtyard
- Additional study/second bedroom or second living space
- Bedrooms both with Mirrored BIRS
- Sophisticated and functional bathroom & euro laundry.
Other features include: Heating & Cooling, Secure Car Park, Storage Cage, temperature controlled Wine Storage, Home Theatre; Business Centre/ Library; and Indoor Pool/ Gym and Just 8 minutes from Chadstone Shopping Centre.
These apartments are sure to impress.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
105/15 Bond Street, Caulfield North, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Caulfield North.