105/11 Copernicus Crescent,
Bundoora, VIC 3083
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th October 2020
Rent ID: 4077106
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PRIME LOCATION IN THE HEART OF POLARIS! CLOSE TO SHOPS AND TRANSPORT.
This well presented Level 1 apartment is for lease!
VIRTUAL TOUR VIDEO COMING SOON!
- Two bedrooms
- One bathroom comes
- Fully carpeted
- Stone top benches
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Secure intercom system
- Split system heating and cooling
- European Laundry hidden away
Extras at the bottom of the complex include transport (Buses and Tram 86-Stop 61), a Woolworths store, retail shops, restaurants, cafes and park lands surrounding the area in the heart of Polaris.
Also conveniently located within close proximity to La Trobe and RMIT University, the Kingsbury Primary School, the Bundoora Secondary College and Bundoora Primary School.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundoora
Lifestyle in Bundoora
Walk to everything from 105/11 Copernicus Crescent, Bundoora. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.