105/1 Clark Street,
Williams Landing, VIC 3027
Available 25th September 2020
Rent ID: 4050503
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new living
Enjoy the luxury of near new living in this immaculate 2-bedroom apartment situated just across Williams Landing Shopping Centre, Williams Landing Train Station and close to Wallace Avenue Business Park & Point Cook Town Centre offering convenience and ease along with a variety of dining and entertainment experiences.
Image walking out to the balcony, east facing with full sun view in the morning !
Everything you need is minutes from your doorstep. Enjoy great food, stunning open spaces, shopping, public transport, freeway access and a vibrant community just a stone's throw from home.
This exciting modern apartment offers generous space with all bedrooms having full frontage to the outside, offering lots of natural light. Built-in robes, air conditioning and NBN broadband.
- 2 Comfortable sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
- Master bedroom with an en-suite
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances & stone benchtop with ample cupboard storage
- Split system air conditioning
- Balcony with view
- Secured entry with 24/7 Building surveillance
- Secure underground parking with an assigned storage cage
Be quick to secure this brand new modern residence with amenities at your door step.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent *Images for illustrative purposes only*
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Williams Landing
Lifestyle in Williams Landing
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
105/1 Clark Street, Williams Landing, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Williams Landing.