105/804 Bourke Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd December 2021
Rent ID: 4657837
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Lifestyle and convenience with this open plan living two bedroom
Tiara complex offers a lifestyle of absolute convenience, this two bedroom apartment is designed in a sophisticated contemporary style. Enjoy the convenience of living in the heart of Waterloo surrounded by a variety of cafes, restaurants, Coles and Aldi supermarkets and the on site resort style facilities. Close to Moore Park Golf Course, Fox Entertainment Quarter, Centennial Parklands and the many attractions of Surry Hills.
* Open plan living and dining area opening to a large balcony
* Modern kitchen with gas cook top
* Internal laundry
* Ducted air conditioning
* Swimming pool, sauna, gym and BBQ area
* Secure basement parking
* Moments to transport and the CBD
The nearest cross street is Potter Street. Available on 03/12/2021!
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: https://t-app.com.au/rayrealtors
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Want to live in Waterloo? 105/804 Bourke Street, Waterloo could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.