104/605 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$2,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3976899
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious brand new apartment located within Melbourne's newest iconic building
This spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom and 1 car park apartment features:
• Open plan living with built in study nook
• European kitchen appliances
• Timber floor boards throughout the living and dining area
• Carpeted bedrooms
Surrounded by parks and gardens, the development is positioned on the corner of High Street and St Kilda Road, only 4km from the CBD. The location is regarded as one of Melbourne's major arteries flanked by parks and a mix of office and residential. It enjoys close proximity to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Royal Botanical Garden, Wesley College, Mac. Robertson Girl's High, Chapel Street Shopping Precinct with various tram and bus routes in all directions.
Located on the corner of High Street and St Kilda Road, just 4km from the CBD, Magnolia enjoys close proximity to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Royal Botanical Garden, Wesley College, Mac. Robertson Girl's High, Chapel Street Shopping Precinct with various tram and bus routes in all directions.
Residents will enjoy exclusive access to a private dining room, wine bar, sunken fireplace, reading room, health club, cinema and state-of-the-art gymnasium. Bookable spaces for entertaining include three private dining rooms with full kitchens as well as a karaoke pod.
Exclusive access to indoor and outdoor amenities:
- Heated lagoon and lap pool, resort-style pavilions, and water sunbeds.
- Outdoor barbeque pods and garden seating areas.
- Outdoor children's play area.
- Expansive garden sanctuaries and patios.
- Informal and formal lounges.
- Reading rooms.
- Private dining rooms and kitchens.
- Heated spa, sauna, and steam room.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book An Inspection". By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates or cancellations to your appointment.
For all further enquiries and to inspect please contact Philip Vesdrevanis on 8841 2000 or 0411 344 415.Photo id is required at all inspections.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 104/605 St Kilda Road, Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how