105/444 Elizabeth Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3775318
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW DESIGNER TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
(main entry located on 3 Butt St, Surry Hills)
Enjoy a true sense of sanctuary and cutting-edge design at this spacious two-level apartment in The 'Surry', a new landmark boutique building perfectly positioned for urbane contemporary living in one of the fastest growing hotspots on the city fringe. Moments to the lifestyle hub of Surry Hills with its cool bars, cafes and restaurants, The 'Surry' is 400m walk to Central train station and footsteps to the new Light Rail for a quick commute to the city. Featuring:
- Designer two-bedroom apartment featuring Terrazzo floors and high ceilings
- Open-plan kitchen with gas appliances, integrated dishwasher and built-in fridge/freezer
- Living and dining area flowing onto the covered balcony
- Main king-size bedroom with built-ins and Ensuite
- 2nd queen-size bedroom w built-ins
- designer floor to ceiling tiled 2.5 bathrooms
- car space available
- Ducted r/c air-con, secure intercom entry
- Brand new security building of 24 apartments with secure entry, lift lobby and bicycle
The Area - Surry Hills
Surry Hills is famous for its thriving creative scene, high-density population and small-business community. A vibrant suburb on the edge of the city, Surry Hills is where head-turning fashion, gritty graffiti and street art are the norm. (Source - Sitchu)
Inspection by appointment only!
WE ARE STILL LEASING - This is a great opportunity to take advantage of the current environment. Private inspections are still currently being conducted with the utmost care.
Make a time today!
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Walk to everything from 105/444 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.