105/436 Burke Road,
Camberwell, VIC 3124
$1,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2737203
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious bright quiet apartment in Camberwell
Property ID. 66066
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Are you looking for space? Do you want to walk into a nice wide hallway and not into your kitchen? Would you like to have a European laundry with a sink and a kitchen with a double sink? How nice will it be to have two entrances to your bathroom, one for you and one for your guests? Do you want to look out into a huge lovely balcony and see greenery rather than buildings or a busy main road? Then you need to check out this spacious and quiet one-bedroom apartment sitting at the back of a boutique development. Large for a one-bedroom, offering a peaceful luxury home.
You will have easy access to trams, trains and the Monash freeway. Camberwell Market, shops and restaurants are only minutes away.
Near new and really spacious for a one bedroom, this apartment includes:
- One bedroom with a BIR and access to the bathroom
- Bathroom with both bedroom and hallway access
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living area with timber floors
- Amazing 3 metre high ceilings
- 56 sqm inside plus a 21 sqm balcony
- Stone benchtops, Miele appliances (including gas cooktop, wall electric oven, built-in microwave and dishwasher)
- Separate European laundry with a sink
- Split system heating/cooling
- Quietly located at the back of the building
- Large private Balcony
- One car space (Secured underground)
- Secure storage area (6 cubic metres) on the same floor as the apartment
From 18 September, I can arrange private inspections once you contact me. I am also happy to do a virtual inspection if preferred.
If you are interested in applying, please set up an account at Cubbi.com and then submit an application. We are open to negotiate the rent.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camberwell
Lifestyle in Camberwell
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 105/436 Burke Road, Camberwell is unfurnished and available to rent.