$540pw + 2 weeks rent FREE!
105/380 Forest Road,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3743795
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FIRST TWO WEEKS RENT FREE
Near new 2 bedroom apartment in the popular Richgate building.
Centrally located within walking distance to Hurstville Train Station, Bus Inter-change and Westfield, leaving the car at home just got easier.
Private Inspections are available by appointment
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Open plan living with stunning full floor to ceiling glass doors which open out to a private balcony
- Designer kitchen with Quality appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure single Car Space, located in the basement with storage facilities
- Access to beautifully landscaped gardens, BBQ and
entertaining hub, located on level 10 with spectacular views
over Botany Bay and the City
Urban Property Agents Sydney on 9570 6000
Nicole Pratt 0481 211 921
Effie Skapetis 0401 012 267
Kathryn Needham 0414 604 685
*Disclaimer: The information presented has been provided from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Hurstville includes intercom, balcony, and secure parking. Apply to rent 105/380 Forest Road, Hurstville today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how