105/152 Sturt Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4308835
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Super large 1 bedroom Apartment
CONTACT OUR AGENT FOR BOOKING TIME
- Super large 1 bed 1 bath with balcony
- Carpeted bedroom with window and BIR
- Open plan kitchen & lounge with floorboards
- Heating & Cooling
- This apartment is pet-friendly
- Free to enjoy fantastic building facilities - indoor heated pool, gym, steam room, rooftop terrace gardens and BBQ facilities.
Ideally located in the heart of Southbank, "Guild" is moments away from the serenity of Royal Botanic Gardens, Yarra River and with some of Southbank's finest restaurants and attractions at your doorstep. Trams are at the front door and only minutes travelling to CBD.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Southbank? 105/152 Sturt Street, Southbank could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.