104 Restwell Street,
Bankstown, NSW 2200
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4260014
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This Full brick home offers 4 large bedrooms with built-ins to all, Tiles throughout, separate lounge & dining, tidy kitchen, External Laundry, Two car spaces, Two Modern Bathrooms with showers in both, Large Rear Yard, Air conditioning, Gas cooking & Hot water.
Located within a few minute's walk to Bankstown CBD, schools, shops, public transport & Bankstown Train Station.
ENQUIRE NOW FOR INSPECTION
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bankstown
Lifestyle in Bankstown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
104 Restwell Street, Bankstown, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bankstown.