104 Norman Street,
Innaloo, WA 6018
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4372573
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This spacious, ground level duplex is more than just a house, it has that true feeling of home.
Situated in a sought after suburb - handy to Karrinyup Shopping Centre, public transport, Lake Gwelup and Karrinyup Reserve ensures this property is ideal for everyone.
* Kitchen with lots of cupboard space
* Large open plan living area with lots of natural light
* 2 generous sized bedrooms with built in robe to main
* 2 x sheds
* Double garage
* Undercover entertaining area
Pets considered with sound application.
Applications available from home opens
2 Garage spaces
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Innaloo
Lifestyle in Innaloo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Innaloo? 104 Norman Street, Innaloo could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.