104 Lang Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4093092
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 bedroom easy to look after family home in a quite and very convenient location in Sought after Sunnybank Hills
* Undercover car park
* Very functional 3 bedroom, 1 spare room can be used as another bedroom home with huge backyard and front yard
* All the bedrooms are huge with security screen windows and curtains
*. A huge family room with polished wooden floor
*. Bright and spacious kitchen.
*. 2 separate toilets
*. 1 separate bathroom with shower and bath tub
*. Lots of empty spaces under the house.
*. Neat and tidy home
*. Walk to bus and train station
*. Close to Sunnybank State Schools, Saint Thomas More College, Shopping Centre and all other amenities
*. There are two water tanks which will not be included as there are no water in them
*. Pets are not allowed
*. This home is ready for you to move in.
*. Rent $400 per week.
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries**
1 Car port
3 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 104 Lang Street, Sunnybank Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.