104 Blackberry Way,
Ripley, QLD 4306
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th May 2022
Rent ID: 4843729
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
EASY LIVING OPTION
Offering a relaxed and low maintenance lifestyle, this outstanding property presents to the market with a large open plan lounge/ living area opening onto the alfresco. A functional and stylish entertainers kitchen with stone benches and stainless appliances - great for those dinner parties or family get togethers. Rounding out there are 4 generous bedrooms, main with built in robes and en-suite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 opening onto the sun kissed courtyard. You'll find this home will tick all your boxes!
This property is only minutes away from the Centenary highway making the Brisbane or Ipswich commute a breeze. For all your shopping requirements, Ecco Ripley Shopping Centre is at your doorstep and Orion Shopping Centre a short drive away. Be spoilt for choice with a range of local schools both private and public nearby and a host of sporting facilities.
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances with dishwasher, Gas stove top and electric oven, generous bench also doubling as breakfast bar
* A generous Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioning and ceiling fans, opening to covered entertaining patio.
* Large Main Bedroom with Split air conditioning, built-wardrobe, and ensuite.
* 2nd Bedroom good sized with built - in robe and ceiling fan - opening to courtyard
* 3rd Bedroom good sized with built in robe and ceiling fan. - opening to courtyard
* 4th Bedroom good sized with built in robe and ceiling fan.
* Main Bathroom with ample storage to vanity, & large shower cavity
* Very low maintenance & fully fenced
* Covered alfresco, ideal for entertaining
* Single car garage with remote access & extra car pad
***IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE SMS NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Image Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ripley
Lifestyle in Ripley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
104 Blackberry Way, Ripley, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ripley.