104/8 Cooper Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Rent ID: 4665857
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Totally unique 123 sqm Contemporary 1 bedroom featuring a huge 57sqm garden courtyard
Spread over 123sqm, this chic one bedroom apartment is situated in an iconic development in the heart of Surry Hills.
With sleek modern lines, stainless steel appliances and thoughtful fit out, this unique apartment features floating European Beech Floors leading you through to the Jarrah Balcony, neat and tidy bathroom bathroom, security intercom system, built-in robes, internal laundry and a large 57sqm courtyard.
This secure development also features a fully equipped, air conditioned gym, as well as sauna. Located within 100 metres of Central railway and Central Bus Stations, as well as a huge selection of cosmopolitan restaurants, bars and cafes, the Icon is a superb fusion of lifestyle and living.
Available for a 6 or 12 month lease
- Anyone coming to the set open times must show their proof of vaccination before entering the premises. If you are not fully vaccinated, you will have to arrange a private inspection.
- Everyone entering the property must be wearing face mask unless they are 12 or under.
- Everyone must comply with the 1.5m social distancing rules
- You MUST give your correct details before entering the open home.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Surry Hills comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 104/8 Cooper Street, Surry Hills today!