104/74 Northbourne Avenue,
Braddon, ACT 2612
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4082239
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully furnished and equipped
Spacious one bedroom, fully furnished unit in the heart of the City. All furniture, appliances, utensils and bedding included.
Large, open plan living and dining with reverse cycle heating and air conditioning. Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, electric cooking, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
Separate toilet, spa bath, internal laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Good sized bedroom with built-in robes and reverse cycle heating and air conditioning.
Private undercover balcony and one underground car space included.
Complex facilities includes outdoor pool, gym and sauna.
** Please note, there is no energy efficiency rating for the premises.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER WESTON CREEK does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Braddon is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 104/74 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon.