104/72 Wests Road,
Maribyrnong, VIC 3032
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3587077
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large two bedroom apartment with huge terrace
With two trams on your doorstep and Highpoint visible in the distance, convenient living doesn't get much better. Enjoy a glass of wine or read a book (or both) from your spacious balcony overlooking jaw dropping views and start enjoying life at The Marque!
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher and euro laundry.
- The central bathrooms are fully tiled with stunning fixtures and fittings, plus ample storage.
- The bedrooms are located at opposite sides of the apartment providing excellent privacy.
- Master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe an amazing ensuite.
- Spacious lounge has floor to ceiling windows to take in those magnificent views and is large enough for both a dining suite and couches/TV setup.
- Ducted heat and cooling ensure comfort
- Basement car park (not a stacker) and storage cage completes the picture.
You will also love the residents lounge and dining room, bookable for residents' functions plus a huge rooftop entertaining area. Don't delay!
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
All our inspections are conducted in accordance with the latest government health and safety regulations.
Please ensure you check in via the QR code, show your vaccination status via the Service Victoria app, wear a mask, use hand sanitiser and refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and provide. We appreciate your cooperation.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maribyrnong
Lifestyle in Maribyrnong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Maribyrnong is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 104/72 Wests Road, Maribyrnong.