104/64 Keilor Road,
Essendon North, VIC 3041
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100021
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Totally Real Estate would like to introduce this 2 bedroom apartment located opposite Thompson Reserve in Essendon North.
The apartment features:
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes including shelving and drawers.
- Modern sleek Kitchen with stone benchtop and stainless steel appliances.
- Open plan living area with timber flooring and sliding door access to private balcony.
- Good size central bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
- Internal European laundry.
- Split system heating and cooling.
- 1 car stacker parking (work utes & 4WD not suitable)
- Storage cage.
Easy access to transport, tram 59 outside building, access to Essendon Train station and within walking distance to cafes, shops and much more.
*** PLEASE NOTE; Due to the current restrictions, we will ONLY be accepting applications electronically. Applications can be lodged via 1Form.
Please submit your application and review the photos and ensure the property is in the right location for you. Once your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted to arrange a time for a private inspection.
Please ensure you bring photo ID along with you for Covid-19 tracing. Only ONE person per family can enter the property.
Persons entering the property for an inspection will be asked to:
- Provide their name and contact information upon entry
- Observe social distancing guidelines
- Obey instructions from the Estate Agency Representatives
- Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency Representative
- NOT touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF:
You are unwell or exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19
You MUST inform our agents if you or anyone is currently sick, have any symptoms or have recently been sick!
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.***
1 Garage space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon North
Lifestyle in Essendon North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
104/64 Keilor Road, Essendon North, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Essendon North.