104/43 Oxford Street,
Epping, NSW 2121
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4070793
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and spacious
Neat an spacious 2 bedroom unit, on the first floor available. Centrally located just a short walk from Epping train station and Epping village shops and cafes. The complex itself is comfortable and welcoming.
- Light filled and spacious interiors
- Open plan kitchen
- Built in wardrobes
- Carpeted throughout
- Internal laundry
- Security building, split system heat/cooling air-conditioning
- Lovely garden communal area
- Air conditioning
Carspaces available on request for $20 extra.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 104/43 Oxford Street, Epping. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.