104/37 Park Street,
Elsternwick, VIC 3185
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd October 2020
Rent ID: 4036233
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Light & Bright 2 Bedroom Unit - Cafes at your doorstep
COVID-19 Update - From 11.59pm on Wednesday 5th August until Monday 26th October all private one on one inspections of occupied and vacant properties will be prohibited under the COVID-19 stage 4 restrictions, Please contact email@example.com or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information.
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this "as new" apartment situated on the first floor of this executive apartment block comprises of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a allocated car space & a storage cage. This apartment offers a fabulous lifestyle ideally suited to a couple or single looking for space, natural light and the cafe lifestyle at your doorstep.
Featuring the following:-
- Modern kitchen with SMEG stainless steel cooking appliances electric oven, gas burner stove top, dishwasher, mirrored splash back & cupboard storage
- Lounge-room with an abundance of natural light which leads out to a private balcony
- Master bedroom with fitted double mirrored built-in robes, with modern ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom with fitted double mirrored built-in robes
- Modern main bathroom with large shower fitted, mirrored cupboards and lots more!
- European Laundry
- Off-street basement secure parking for one car noted "104"
- Storage cage located in front of parking space
Other great little extras include:- split system heating & cooling, carpet in the bedrooms and stunning timber floors presented in the main living area. Double blinds inclusive of block out and mesh Hollands . Downlights throughout. Expansive alfresco area. Video intercom, building entrance security, lift access
Perfectly located with Cafes at your doorstep and a short stroll from Caulfield Hospital, public transport and Harleston Park.
12+ month lease
6 week bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elsternwick
Lifestyle in Elsternwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 104/37 Park Street, Elsternwick. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.