104/30 Burnley Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st October 2020
Rent ID: 4104920
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GENEROUS 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH HUGE LIVING SPACE!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with built in robes
- Huge open plan lounge/dining with glass doors to balcony
- Floating floors throughout
- Practical kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Sparkling central bathroom
- Euro laundry
- Secluded terrace with access from lounge & main bedroom
- Split system heating and cooling
- Car space for one
- Storage cage
- Use of building gym, pool and sauna
Across the road from Victoria Gardens shopping centre. Bridge Road shopping, cafes, restaurants and nightlife minutes away. Tram stop to the CBD at your door step. Great location between situated between Victoria Street and Bridge Road allowing you to enjoy the best of Richmond! Enjoy the River walking and bike trails.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Richmond could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 104/30 Burnley Street, Richmond today!