104/603 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$1,868 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4612342
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW APARTMENT!! CLOSE TO SHOPPING DISTRICT!!!
Surrounded by parks and gardens, the development is positioned on the corner of High Street and St Kilda Road, only 4km from the CBD. The location is regarded as one of Melbourne's major arteries flanked by parks and a mix of office and residential. It enjoys close proximity to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Royal Botanical Garden, Wesley College, Mac. Robertson Girl's High, Chapel Street Shopping Precinct with various tram & bus routes in all directions.
Located on the corner of High Street and St Kilda Road, just 4km from the CBD, Magnolia enjoys close proximity to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Royal Botanical Garden, Wesley College, Mac. Robertson Girl's High, Chapel Street Shopping Precinct with various tram & bus routes in all directions.
Residents will enjoy exclusive access to a private dining room, wine bar, sunken fireplace, reading room, health club, cinema and state-of-the-art gymnasium. Bookable spaces for entertaining include three private dining rooms with full kitchens as well as a karaoke pod.
Exclusive access to indoor & outdoor amenities:
- Heated lagoon and lap pool, resort-style pavilions, and water sunbeds.
- Outdoor barbeque pods and garden seating areas.
- Outdoor children's play area.
- Expansive garden sanctuaries and patios.
- Informal and formal lounges.
- Reading rooms.
- Private dining rooms and kitchens.
- Heated spa, sauna, and steam room.
1form applications accepted.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button and then you can register to inspect. Enter your details and choose a day and time that suit you.
If there are no times available, please register your details and you will be notified once an inspection time becomes available. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register you will not be notified of any cancellations or changes to inspection times.
1 Car port
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 104/603 St Kilda Road, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.