104/555 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$2,824 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4318413
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished Resort Style Living
Covid 19 update - SPACES NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS! Priority will be given to clients who have applied based on the 3d or video tour and have secured pre-approval. Refer below to Covid-19 safety protocols for onsite visits.
All you need is your suitcase to move into this furnished modern, stylish apartment offering two bedrooms both with Built in robes, two bathrooms plus large separate study. Set in lush landscaped designer gardens overlooking tree-lined St Kilda Road with resort-style amenities and brilliantly designed by awarding winning architect Fender Katsalidis, the Parque apartments provides the perfect environment for city living at its best.
- Video intercom
- Open plan light and bright living/dining area opening to good sized balcony overlooking the gardens and St Kilda Road
- Modern kitchen with European appliances and ample cupboard space, dishwasher and fridge
- Two spacious bedroom both with built-in robes
- Two decent sized bathrooms with large showers
- Euro laundry with washer/dryer combo
- Separate study plus 2nd study area with pull out table in hallway cupboard
- Secure car park
- Features central heating and cooling and 24 hour concierge
- Amenities include 25m infinity pool with sensational views over Melbourne, barbeque terraces, fully equipped gym and business centre
- Superbly located walking distance to Fawkner Park, Chapel Street and Albert Park Lake, close to Wesley College and Wesley Oval and public transport at your doorstep
**PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you dont register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 104/555 St Kilda Road, Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.