104/370 New Canterbury Road,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st October 2020
Rent ID: 4095574
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Presented & Conveniently Located
Situated in one of Dulwich Hill's most conveniently streets is this beautifully presented one bedroom apartment. Offering modern finishes including timber flooring and air conditioning all within walking distance to local amenities including shops, transport, cafes and restaurants.
- Security building with an intercom & NBN connected
- Spacious living & dining with timber flooring flowing to a balcony
- Modern kitchen with a Smeg gas cooktop, Miele oven & dishwasher
- Large bedroom with a built in robe & air-conditioning
- Contemporary bathroom with sleek finishes
- Internal laundry facilities with a dryer
- Allocated car space with a storage cage
- Pets considered upon application
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please text or call Jordan Dias on 0419 695 809 or Lochlan Grahame on 8752 4509.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 104/370 New Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.