104/320 Harris Street,
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4717988
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
North Facing 1 bed + study
Created by multi award winning architects Dale Jones-Evans and Marchese & Partners, 'M Central' is an outstanding conversion of the Pyrmont Woolstores and is now a landmark development of architectural significance. Its great inner-city setting has light rail transport around the corner and Star City, Chinatown, and the CBD within strolling distance.
Soaring ceilings, double-hung timber-framed windows, and exposed brick match high expectations in this stylish and stunningly spacious one-bedroom apartment with a study situated in the historic 'M Central' warehouse conversion. Featuring a smart and easy-flowing layout with bespoke finishes, great natural light and delivers exceptional space and flair in a vibrant city-fringe locale with an undercover walkway leading directly to Darling Harbour and its surrounds.
- Open interiors featuring a generous single level design
- Polished floors, vaulted ceilings, and large windows
- Living area with spacious winter garden
- Modern granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Secure parking with convenient same level access
- Ducted air conditioning, on-site Building Manager, and after-hours security guard.
- Positioned privately at the northern end with one common wall
- Park-like roof garden providing a 2,800sqm urban sanctuary
Welcome to join us at Open Inspection or please contact us for a private inspection on weekdays, as we are the On-Site Building Manager.
Apply For This Property Online: https://TheOnsiteManager.com/apply/21087820
(Listing ID: 21087820 )
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pyrmont
Lifestyle in Pyrmont
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
104/320 Harris Street, Pyrmont, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Pyrmont.