$650 pwHow much could you borrow?
103 Theodore Street,
Curtin, ACT 2605
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3762327
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Updated Family Home 6 Month Lease ONLY
This home is wonderfully positioned for a convenient family lifestyle, close to arterial roads and centrally located. Just a quick trip to the Curtin shopping precinct, Canberra City and Woden Town Centre.
This family home features a north facing sun room, separate lounge room, extra dining/meals area adjoining to the kitchen.
Three perfectly sized bedrooms, two with ceiling fans and near new carpets.
- Laundry equipped with a washing machine.
- Updated kitchen equipped fridge, dishwasher, Smeg oven & gas cook top.
- Perfect outdoor areas for the kids to explore.
- A great outdoor sun room for you and your family to enjoy.
- Reverse Cycle heat/ cool split system for your enjoyment all year round.
- Lovely open dining/meals area adjoining to the kitchen.
- Near new timber flooring and timber throughout the house.
- Detached single carport.
- Outdoor storage area.
- EER Unknown
- Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Curtin
Lifestyle in Curtin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 103 Theodore Street, Curtin. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.