103/9 Dryburgh Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3708368
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious and Modern Inner City Living
This near new two bedroom apartment is perfectly located in a quiet, yet connected pocket, 1.5 km's from the CBD.
Residents will love the convenience of North Melbourne train station and buses literally on your doorstep, providing direct access to the city, universities and beyond.
Within walking distance, you will find:
- Errol Street village - the food and shopping hub of North Melbourne
- Queen Victoria Market
- Flagstaff Gardens
- District (Harbour Town) Shopping Centre in Docklands
Inside, you will find:
- Smartly-designed and light-filled two bedroom apartments offering uninterrupted city views that stretch off in every direction
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop and loads of storage
- Luxury bathroom with satin chrome tapware
- Secured undercover parking
- Rooftop 'Sky Podium' offering residents an exclusive retreat from city life with relaxing daybeds, shaded alfresco dining and garden landscaping
- Ground floor retail space designed to appeal to convenience and retail users
- Fisher & Paykel integrated fridge, washer and dryer package included
Please register your interest to arrange an inspection.
Please note images are either taken from a display suite or artist impression, and are indicative only. Property is unfurnished, excluding the white-goods package aforementioned.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
103/9 Dryburgh Street, West Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in West Melbourne.