103/81B Lord Sheffield Circuit,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4308452
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Thornton - Tranquil and spacious
Thornton Central apartments are located on the north side of Penrith train station with park and district views, some with water views towards the picturesque Blue Mountains, situated in the master-planned community Thornton Estate, offering convenient apartment living only metres to Westfield shopping centre, local parks and quality restaurants and cafes.
- Private north facing yard with gate to communal garden
- Split A/C in the living, Internal laundry with dryer
- Entertainers eat-in kitchen with island stone benchtop
- Soft-close cupboards and draws, stylish tiled splashback
- Four burner gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances
- LED lighting & curtain throughout, NBN ready
- Open living and dining with engineered timber flooring
- Carpeted bedroom, mirrored built-in robes, access to the terrace
- Quality bathroom with mirrored vanity cabinet
Security and building
- Audio intercom with security and lift access
- Basement secure parking with storage cage
- Common landscaped courtyards
- Onsite building manager
- Free monthly community BBQ at Ron Mulock Oval.
- No Pets
Available 24th March 2021.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
103/81B Lord Sheffield Circuit, Penrith, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Penrith.