$360 pwHow much could you borrow?
103/6 Lord Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th February 2022
Rent ID: 4728650
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SLEEK ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT, CRACKING LOCATION IN CIRQUE APARTMENTS
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 1 large bedroom with built in robe
- Open plan kitchen, meals and living with floor to ceiling glass doors
- Contemporary kitchen space with stone bench tops and dishwasher
- Central bathroom with bath
- Euro laundry
- Private balcony
- 49sqm of lifestyle approx.
- Please note: This property has an embedded network to manage the supply of Utilities.
Walking distance to the best end of Bridge Road; Bars, Cafes and restaurants all moments away. In close proximity to the Yarra River walking/bike paths, public transport, Victoria Gardens shopping and all else Richmond has to offer.
***For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be text to you after you have viewed the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Richmond comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 103/6 Lord Street, Richmond today!