103/44 Leander Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011
Rent ID: 4119731
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE - 2BR Apartment with CARSPACE! Fresh Reno - 90 SQUARE METERS IN SIZE! + CITY VIEWS!!! ------->> PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE!!
A hidden gem nestled away in a quiet tree lined street found in the heart of Footscray,
Conveniently located just minutes away from public transport options, pristine park lands and the beautiful buzz of Barkley Street.
This recently renovated home is very substantial in size -
approx. - 80-90 Square meters!!
-Large living/dining area with lots of natural light
- Open-plan kitchen with brand new, stainless steel appliances and brand new cabinet refacing
- Two great sized bedrooms both with built-in robes and brand new carpet laid wall to wall.
- a LARGE central bathroom has been refreshed and includes a bath.
- All apartments repainted with brand new carpets laid throughout.
- Brande new blinds installed throughout as well as the kitchen cupboard faces
- Good sized European style laundry
- Kitchen cupboard faces - All refurbished
- Brand new split systems installed
- Enjoy boasting views across Footscray and Melbourne City from your very own balcony
Offering a highly desirable and affordable lifestyle choice -
this is a rare find so do not want to miss your chance!
Seven apartments - Freshly renovated
LARGE in size and ideal in location Available NOW.
BE QUICK!!! CONTACT AGENT TODAY!!!
Private Inspections available on request.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Footscray
Lifestyle in Footscray
103/44 Leander Street, Footscray, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Footscray.