103/44 Leander Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011
Rent ID: 4066758
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fresh Renovation - Spacious Two Bedroom with Car Space!!
A hidden gem nestled away in a quiet tree lined street found in the heart of Footscray,
Conveniently located just minutes away from public transport options, pristine parklands and the beautiful buzz of Barkley Street.
This Freshly renovated residence is substantial in size
-Large living/dining area with lots of natural light
- Open-plan kitchen with brand new, stainless steel appliances.
- Two good sized bedrooms both with built-in robes with brand new carpet laid wall to wall.
- a LARGE central bathroom has been refreshed and includes a bath.
- Good sized European style laundry
- Enjoy boasting views across Footscray - City from your very own balcony.
- Private courtyard
- Secure parking in the undercover garage
Offering a highly desirable and affordable lifestyle choice this is a rare find so do not miss your chance to call this home.
9 x Apartments available almost immediately,
Ground Level and Level 1
2 bed/1 bath/ 1 CP / Courtyard or Balcony & Courtyard
Prices will range between $370 and $390 per week
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Footscray
Lifestyle in Footscray
You could be living at 103/44 Leander Street, Footscray before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.