103/38-40 Lawrence Street,
Peakhurst, NSW 2210
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond? new
Rent ID: 2382696
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
As NEW 2 BR APARTMENT - PARKVIEW - PEAKHURST
Grab the chance to live in this modern beautiful quiet apartment, walk to Riverwood Train Station and shops while close to schools and parks. Suitable for those looking for work life balance.
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Secure Parking
- Roomy bedrooms and main with ensuite
- Large build-in wardrobe in both bedrooms
- Quality bathrooms with full wall of stylish marble tiles
- Spacious living area with open kitchen
- Gourmet Kitchen with gas cooking
- Large balcony with park view
AVAILABLE on 7th Aug 2019. Call Janet 0403 088 473 for inquiries.
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Peakhurst
Lifestyle in Peakhurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 103/38-40 Lawrence Street, Peakhurst before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how