103/36 Oxford Street,
Epping, NSW 2121
Rent ID: 4477180
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS, MODERN, CONVENIENTLY LOCATED - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH CARSPACE
AVAILABLE - 19th July
Walkthrough Video Part 1
Walkthrough Video Part 2
Oxford Central's two towers, Centrale and Vista, form the area's most prestigious landmark offering an unrivaled luxurious lifestyle. From its proudly elevated vantage point, Oxford Central captures unsurpassed panoramic views from the Sydney CBD, North Sydney and Chatswood skyline across national parkland all the way to the Blue Mountains.
- Generous sized bedrooms with plush carpets and built-in robes
- Open plan living areas, quality engineered timber floors
- Miele appliances including oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in every room
- Secure basement car space
- Communal BBQ area and landscaped gardens
- Undercover balcony ideal for year round entertaining
- One minute walk to Epping train station
- Short car or train ride to Macquarie University, Macquarie Centre, Eastwood, Top Ryde or Chatswood
Take the opportunity to have a look at a highy sought after residence.
For more information, please contact David Long on email@example.com or 0433 033 305
Please note the apartments are available on minimum six month leases.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1. Log on to http://bit.ly/villageproperty
Step 2. Complete the online application form
Step 3. Click 'BROWSE' to upload all supporting documents, then 'SEND'
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Copy of current Passport & Driver's License
(Visa required if not Australian Resident)
3x Most recent payslips
Most recent tenancy ledger if possible.
If there will be two people on the lease, two sets of documents are required.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Epping? 103/36 Oxford Street, Epping could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.