103/26 Breese Street,
Brunswick, VIC 3056
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3967491
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Go Where the Breese Takes You
This fantastic apartment in the Hendrix complex on Breese Street is only a short stroll to the Brunswick Train Station. Conveniently tucked away off Sydney Road, there are many exciting eateries, shops, bars for you to explore in a fabulous inner-city locale.
Located on Level One, this unfurnished north-facing apartment offers:
- Open-plan kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop, white glass splashback and built-in Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Living space with floating timber floor boards
- Bedroom with mirrored built in robes and study area
- Modern, luxurious bathroom
- Generous Balcony space
- Split system heating and cooling
- Swipe card access and video intercom
- Secure stacker car park and storage cage
Residents also enjoy access to a communal roof top terrace which showcases a fantastic view.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
DON'T MISS OUT! Please book for an inspection today.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick
Lifestyle in Brunswick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 103/26 Breese Street, Brunswick. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.