103/20 Mordant Street,
Ascot, QLD 4007
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4115911
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious, Modern 2 Bed Apartment - Walk to Racecourse
This modern, two bedroom apartment is located in a quiet, yet central location in Ascot. Situated within walking distance from both Doomben and Eagle Farm Racetracks, this property is in the middle of all the action and a quick drive or walk to Racecourse Road, Eat Street, Portside and Northshore.
*Finished with quality and stylish inclusions.
* The modern kitchen boasts electric cooking & dishwasher.
* The bathroom has dual access from the master bedroom.
* Both bedrooms are generously sized with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
* Split System Air Conditioning can be found in the master bedroom and living area.
* The apartment also offers 2 large balconies, one off the living area and one off the second bedroom.
* There is one allocated off street car park as well as ample street parking with no restrictions
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot
Lifestyle in Ascot
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ascot? 103/20 Mordant Street, Ascot could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.