103/1A Great Buckingham Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$3,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd November 2021
Rent ID: 4601097
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Warehouse living at its Best!
This is a true warehouse conversion! Finishes to the highest standard with double height ceilings, oversized glass and industrial finishes. Floor to ceiling windows and north aspect flood the apartment with natural light.
* Generous combined living and dining
* As new Smeg kitchen, marble benches
* Large master suite with built-ins plus ensuite with free standing bath
* Second double bedroom with built-ins
* Modern bathrooms, marble finishes
* Full integrated laundry
* Ducted air-conditioning and intercom
* Lift access, single secure parking & storage cage
* Glorious 300 sqm residents rooftop retreat with magnificent north facing Surry Hills and CBD views
* World class bars and restaurants on your doorstep
Located at the door step of the CBD and close to all amenities, inner city warehouse living does not get better than this. This property is a must to inspect.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 103/1A Great Buckingham Street, Redfern before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.