103/13 Waine Street,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4242722
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright partly furnished bright studio in famous "OXFORD TOWERS"
OPEN INSPECTION : Wednesday 20/01/2021 at 12:15 pm -12:30 pm
Agent on site: Martina 0438 316 978
PLEASE NOTE: When attending our open homes, please ensure you wear a mask at all times Failure to comply with wearing a face mask will deem you unable to enter our properties.
This updated partly furnished 21sq meters studio with a northerly aspect apartment is filled with light. It is Located on the 10th level and its features include:
- tiles throughout
- Built in wardrobe with fold-able bed
- communal laundry
- roof swimming pool and BBQ area
- security building with lift access and camera surveillance
- Secure swipe access car space available for extra $40 per week
Located a moments walk form the city and in the heart of Darlinghurst it is available soon to move in.
Available NOW for 6-12 months lease.
1. During our open homes we are discouraging physical contact
2. Please keep 1.5m distance from other people
3. Hand sanitiser are provided & we encourage use
4. 5 people max in the property (if it is a studio/ small apartment 2 people max)
5. If you are feeling unwell, please do not enter. Register your interest with the agent & we will give you a virtual tour.
6. If you have within the past 14 days been overseas / living with someone who has recently been overseas or been in contact with someone infected with COVID-19 please do not enter.
7. When attending our open homes, please ensure you wear a mask at all times Failure to comply with wearing a face mask will deem you unable to enter our properties.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlinghurst
Lifestyle in Darlinghurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bathroom unit in Darlinghurst comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 103/13 Waine Street, Darlinghurst today!