103/1001 Plenty Road,
Kingsbury, VIC 3083
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4342643
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Only minutes away from Latrobe University and Plenty Road tram (86) is this beautiful apartment. Comprising of two spacious bedrooms with BIRs, one bathroom, split system heating and cooling, stone bench tops, undercover secure parking space for one and a generous sized balcony.
Walking distance to shops, La trobe uni, public transport and parks.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsbury
Lifestyle in Kingsbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
103/1001 Plenty Road, Kingsbury, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingsbury.