103/10 Thynne Street,
Bruce, ACT 2617
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2021
Rent ID: 4238162
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stylish apartment in Bruce
Modern two bedroom, ensuite apartment situated in the very conveniently located "Elara" complex. Stunning floating floor boards throughout this apartment make it a highly desirable. Located close to the Belconnen Town Centre, University of Canberra, restaurants, parks and public transport.
This apartment offers you spacious open plan living areas which open out onto a huge outdoor tiled balcony equiped with outdoor heaters perfect for entertaining and overlooking the duck pond.
The modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances with electric cooking and the convenience of a dishwasher.
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Built-in robes to both bedrooms
- Split system heating and cooling
- Separate laundry with dryer
- Two car spaces in secure basement garage with storage room
no known EER
WISH TO REGISTER FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION?
1. Click on book inspection button
2. Complete your details
3. Answer the pre-qualifying questions
4. Register for a time
NOTE: Only one registration taken per time slot
EER: Unless an EER is stated, there is no current EER available
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER KALEEN does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought in writing from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided in writing before any pets are at the premises.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bruce
Lifestyle in Bruce
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
103/10 Thynne Street, Bruce, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bruce.