103/10 Gladstones Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3040982
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Two Apartment in Burwood
Absolutely luxury apartment, located in the centre of Burwood, just minutes walking to train station, schools, Westfield, Burwood Park and all amenities.
Please contact Echo on 0401 721 388 for appointment of view
Bright and airy open plan living and dining area access to balcony.
Modern gas kitchen with granite bench top, quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
Spacious bedroom with built-in wadrobe.
Enormous internal laundry with dryer.
5 minutes to Westfield, Burwood Park and all amenities.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
103/10 Gladstones Street, Burwood, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Burwood.