103/546 Elgar Road,
Box Hill North, VIC 3129
$1,868 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4594728
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently Located Two Bedroom Apartment
** REGISTER TO INSPECT BY CONTACTING AGENT**
**Face masks MUST be worn, please do not attend if you are feeling sick or unwell **
Offering open plan living and dining as well as accessibility and convenience, this light filled apartment cannot be missed.
This beautifully presented apartment comprises of:
- Generous open plan living areas
- Bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Two spacious bedrooms both with built in robes
- Two modern bathrooms to service each of the bedrooms
- European style laundry
- Timber flooring throughout
- Private balcony - perfect for outdoor dining!
- Secure car park and storage cage
Minutes from Box Hill shops, restaurants and public transport (with easy access to the CBD) and a short walk to neighbouring Hagenauer Reserve Athletics Track, parkland and playgrounds. This conveniently located apartment is also close to Koonung Secondary College, Box Hill TAFE, Box Hill and Epworth Hospitals, Westfield Doncaster, Eastern Freeway entry and Koonung Creek Trail. Be sure to enquire so you do not miss out on this property!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill North
Lifestyle in Box Hill North
Other apartments in
Box Hill North
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 103/546 Elgar Road, Box Hill North. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.