103/455 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,238 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4458180
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Conveniently Located Furnished Apartment
- Furnished 2 bedroom Apartment
- Bright and open living and dining area
- Simple kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Shower style bathroom
- Separate laundry area
Located in the corner of Elizabeth and Franklin Street, this apartment is within walking distance to everything you possibly need; Queen Victoria Market, RMIT University, Melbourne University, Melbourne Central Station and convenient stores and restaurants are located in front of your door step.
This convenient and cosy apartment is not to be missed, book an inspection today.
Please ensure you book and confirm of your attendance, each inspection slot will take place no more than 10 -15 minutes at the property.
Face mask and good hygiene will need to be adhere to at all times and maintain good social distance.
1form applications are welcome.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 103/455 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.